Oh?

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

Sikander

Spelling

Post by Sikander »

No, the spelling is correct for the particular email address given. If a person attempts
to send a book review to the "correct" spelling, we will not receive it.
Regards,
Sikander
susa

Oh?

Post by susa »

Thanks. I'll try to read Flashman. But mind you that i'm terribly disillusioned now.... about the brits....:(
:(susa
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: Oh?

Post by marcus »

Susa,Well, when you read Flashman your disillusionment will grow - but it is only fiction, remember that!But please don't be disillusioned - I was only joshing you. But as I said, it's that darned public school system... doesn't teach young men to communicate with ladies, y'see...All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
susa

Post by susa »

Nor teach them ladies to communicate with them young men, i suppose?;)susa
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

Have the ladies not *always* known *exactly* how to communicate with the male of the species, Susa? Then again, until relatively recently the gels weren't supposed to communicate - just so long as the tea was on the table...All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
susa

fallen Susa

Post by susa »

MarcusNow u got me. The tea, yes. I forgot about the tea. It-¦s in us ladies-¦ genetic structure already... To serve.... bloody genes....:(
:(susa
HEPHAISTION

Re: Spelling

Post by HEPHAISTION »

PLUTARCH USES THE WORLD PHILALEXANDROS AND HE KNEW GREEK VERY WELL.