HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

F9BOB

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005

Post by F9BOB »

TO ALL PEOPLES AROUND THE GLOBE,WITH BEST WISHES FOR SPEEDY RECOVERY OF ALL COUNTRIES DEVASTATED
WITH LATEST GLOBAL TRAGEDY.MY MIND THIS DAY IS WITH THEM.
jona
Hetairos (companion)

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005

Post by jona »

I fully agree. Best wishes to all. Let's enjoy tonight, and let's not forget those in Darfur, those living on the shores of the Indian Ocean, or the nameless prisoners in so many countries. May 2005, for them, be better than 2004.Jona
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

From CANADA and NEW YEAR'S GREETING, Wishing you all good health, happiness and prosperity for 2005.
And prayers, sympathies to all those in the disaster areas. Thanks to all the incredibly interesting people who post here for your helpful and inspiring posts.From Ruthaki, kronia polla!
matz
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Post by matz »

Best wishes to everyone on the forum, and hopes for prosperity for the milions of disadvantaged around the globe.
maciek
Hetairos (companion)

Post by maciek »

Best wishes for all pothiosians!! And may the New Year be better and more peacefull then the old one. MaciekP.S. Just in hour I'll see Alexander movie. I'm very interested how good it will be.
kirbylon

Post by kirbylon »

Happy New Year everyone!