Roxanne

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

Sandra
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Roxanne

Post by Sandra »

According to the Upcomingmovies.com Stone is casting for Roxanne Rosario Dawson.
P.S. And they have Hephaestus instead of Hephaestion:(
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: Roxanne

Post by marcus »

I hope that the Hephaestus/Hephaestion thing is a mistake on the part of the website, rather than Stone. As Robin Lane Fox is supposedly an adviser on the film, we *should* expect that sort of thing to be picked up... but we also know how the movie industry can foul things up, so I won't allow myself to get over-optimistic!All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
karen
Hetairos (companion)

Post by karen »

Not to worry, Marcus.Remember when they had script excerpts of the Stone on sale for auditions? I ordered the Hephaistion one, and as I recall it was correct. I emailed the guy who writes for the Yahoo movies site pointing out the mistake, so we'll see if he corrects it.If people on the forum are interested in reading that bit of script I'll transcribe and post it. I guess Jared Leto did a bang-up job. Or maybe it was just his pretty-boy looks. He doesn't have enough sense of substance for Hephaistion, in my book. Yet another complaint to add to our Hollywood litany.Love & peace,
Karen
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Karen- if You could do this- it would be wonderful. But I would be very happy if You could email me this at least:)
gahauser

Post by gahauser »

I would enjoy seeing that as well, Karen. Thanks.