Cheronea, a question

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

system1988
Hetairos (companion)

Cheronea, a question

Post by system1988 »

Hi , i would like to ask Alexias and the other pothosians ,to continue posting the exhibits or has it become tiresome as a topic ? It will be followed by findings of the Macedonian funeral pyre, Macedonian and Theban weapons,a fresco from a Macedonian tomb unknown to many of us , as well some of the tombstones (with epigram ) of the Athenian dead which Alexander himself brought to Athens
Πάντες άνθρωποι του ειδέναι ορέγονται φύσει
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: Cheronea, a question

Post by marcus »

system1988 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:59 am Hi , i would like to ask Alexias and the other pothosians ,to continue posting the exhibits or has it become tiresome as a topic ? It will be followed by findings of the Macedonian funeral pyre, Macedonian and Theban weapons,a fresco from a Macedonian tomb unknown to many of us , as well some of the tombstones (with epigram ) of the Athenian dead which Alexander himself brought to Athens
I'd certainly love to see more pictures from the exhibition. Maybe you could try to include more than one photo in each post, or as continuing posts in one thread?
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
system1988
Hetairos (companion)

Post by system1988 »

Dear Marcus thanks for the answer,i will gladly continue, but unfortunately, i don t know how to apply the ways you said, already that i learned to post photos on pothos is considered a miracle of intelligence- at least that s how my son thinks :lol:
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

system1988 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:59 am Hi , i would like to ask Alexias and the other pothosians ,to continue posting the exhibits or has it become tiresome as a topic ? It will be followed by findings of the Macedonian funeral pyre, Macedonian and Theban weapons,a fresco from a Macedonian tomb unknown to many of us , as well some of the tombstones (with epigram ) of the Athenian dead which Alexander himself brought to Athens
Hi, System1988, please do continue as much as you want - the photos are most interesting. I haven't had a chance to respond to your earlier posts about my query yet.
system1988
Hetairos (companion)

Post by system1988 »

Hi Alexias , i was wondering ,maybe you have the ability and the means to put them together -when the photos are finished- if not in one link ,at least
in three (?), :idea: so that they are non tedious ... any way thank you very much
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

I can certainly have a try to merge some of the posts together. It will have to be tomorrow though.
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

I have made a start on merging some of the posts together. I will get back to it in a bit. In the meantime, instead of starting a 'new topic'for each photo, you could 'post reply' to one of your topics to group the photos together,
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

I've merged the posts into two separate topics, basically the Sacred Band and the Macedonian pyre.