The next survey will be on...

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Thomas
Site Admin

The next survey will be on...

Post by Thomas »

...what?Suggestions here please.Thomas
davej
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Re: The next survey will be on...

Post by davej »

Looks like everbody is ignoring you. I can't think of anything. But just for fun what about suggestions for the Alexander movie cast. That should get the ball rolling. The other thing maybe find out what the regular do for a living. It is a fairly diverse range of people on the forum, it would be interesting to find out what weird things people do.
nick
Somatophylax

Post by nick »

I would like best movie / (tv-)documentary on Alexander.Alexander the Great 1956?
Michael Wood In the Footsteps 1997?
Indian Sikander 1943?
Great Commanders Documentary?
etc. etc.Nick
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

Hi Nick,Nice to have you back - you've been strangely quiet for a while!I like that idea for the next poll.The other suggestion that has come up - prompted by Susan's son's trip to the mosque in Alexandria (whatever it's called) - is "what's behind the brick wall?".Seems to me that there are two possible answers: (a) Alexander's tomb; and (b) nothing to do with Alexander at all.But it could be interesting to see the depth of people's beliefs!All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
Thomas
Site Admin

Post by Thomas »

That is quite a good one. I am trying to get pictures of the bricked up crypt in Alexandria too, to have the question "Is Alexander behind this wall?"Thomas
susan
Somatophylax

Post by susan »

We're getting the photo scanned this afternoon. PS the logon cookie's a great improvement.