Kohyar, please show some respect!

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

beausefaless
Hetairos (companion)

Kohyar, please show some respect!

Post by beausefaless »

Deleted
Last edited by beausefaless on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iranianguy

Re: Kohyar, please show some respect!

Post by iranianguy »

I know this site is about Alexander and you think what i posted does not have anything to do with Alexander.I think on the other had it is related to Alexander and the Greeks because it is believed that both Greeks and Macidonians are partly decendants of the Indo-European Aryans. So i believe in no way i have brooken any rules. If you wish to have my recent posts removed from the forum go right ahead.
Again i say i have not brooken any rules of this site. I was only trying to open the rest of the members minds to the possibility of the genetic and linguistic relationships of the peoples of Greece and Europe and Asia.
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Post by amyntoros »

I think this is more about understanding how Pothos works. Every time a new thread is begun then another is pushed off the forum page. For instance, you recently started two new threads, both on the subject of Aryan origin, and previously had started several threads about Cyrus, who, although very interesting, is only marginally related to Alexander. Instead of beginning a new thread when you have a new thought on a topic already on the forum, if the post is added to the existing thread then it stops the threads of others from disappearing and prevents one particular topic from taking over Pothos. Best regards,Amyntoros
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
iranianguy

Post by iranianguy »

Very good point ill be sure to do that from now on.
beausefaless
Hetairos (companion)

Post by beausefaless »

Deleted
Last edited by beausefaless on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
susan
Somatophylax

Sorry for the delay, I've been on holiday

Post by susan »

Dear Andrew
Thanks for your message. I've been on holiday, but I'll check the messages and reply later todaySusan