New books

Recommend, or otherwise, books on Alexander (fiction or non-fiction). Promote your novel here!

Moderator: pothos moderators

maciek
Hetairos (companion)

New books

Post by maciek »

Hello dear companions!It's been a long time since I didn't participate in the pothos forum but I'm preparing to go to Iraq so I'm quite buissy. I like to say that in Poland will be rereased my first book on Alexander ( http://www.i-ksiazka.pl/view_book.php?kid=12711 ) unfortunately it will be in polish language.
This book is another then described in the books section in pothos because the one which should be released a more then year ago was stopped (some financial problems). Now both redactors (old one and the one whoom I've meet a few months ago) will release my books in this summer. First (the biger one) will be in the bookstores next week and it's title inn english is: "Campaigns of Alexander the Great 334-323 BC". Title isn't original but I hope the book will be kind a new view on our hero. It will be divide on three main parts: Alexanders battles, sieges and special operations.
The second book will be more or less like described in this site: about battle Gaugamela.
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Re: New books

Post by amyntoros »

Many congratulations Maciek! Shame that it won't be published in English, but don't we have other Polish speaking members on Pothos who could write a review for the site?ATBAmyntoros
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
maciek
Hetairos (companion)

Re: New books

Post by maciek »

Thank You! I think there was a girl from Poland in here - Katy but I'm not sure if she still participate in the forum discussions.