Alexander revisited via medium?

Post here about Alexander in film, TV, radio, other websites, YouTube etc.

Moderator: pothos moderators

robbie
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Alexander revisited via medium?

Post by robbie »

Hi guys!

Have you heard that a famous american medium, Stephen Hermann, a couple of years ago, made contact with the spirit of Alexander the Great? He was interviewed by a macedonian guy named Alexander Donski... very odd, indeed...

Robert
hiphys

Re: Alexander revisited via medium?

Post by hiphys »

I visited the site of this guy, and, well! If you wish, believe in what he told! I know two more reports of this kind, in which Alexander is involved, the first published by André Malraux (Hotes de passage, Gallimard 1975, pp.85 ss.), the second in a Pendragon book (www.pendragon.it, 2006). As always in this matter the story is charming, but, alas! totally uncontrolled.
system1988
Hetairos (companion)

Post by system1988 »

hiphys wrote:I visited the site of this guy, and, well! If you wish, believe in what he told! I know two more reports of this kind, in which Alexander is involved, the first published by André Malraux (Hotes de passage, Gallimard 1975, pp.85 ss.), the second in a Pendragon book (http://www.pendragon.it, 2006). As always in this matter the story is charming, but, alas! totally uncontrolled.

I went to the site, can you tell me the title of the book? As you know always show interest in Italian literature....
Πάντες άνθρωποι του ειδέναι ορέγονται φύσει
robbie

Post by robbie »

interesting indeed... I don't know if these sort of things can be dismissed jut like that... stranger things may have happened....

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.