Alot of big parts to fill.

Post here about Alexander in film, TV, radio, other websites, YouTube etc.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Ruxpin

Alot of big parts to fill.

Post by Ruxpin »

I'm just wondering about who else might be casted .... there are a LOT of important roles to fill. Such as:Darius, Cleitus The Black, Antipater, Parmenios etc.(Wonder if they'll show any flashbacks of Achilles)
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Re: Alot of big parts to fill.

Post by yiannis »

It seems that after all Di Caprio will not film ATG film as he accepted a proposal to star in a Scorcese's film called "the aviator"
I'm not so sure if this means that he droped the project or if he's going to film ATG later.regards,
Yiannis
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

Hi Yiannis,The piece in The Times, which I posted in a different thread, indicates that it is still going ahead, but that they don't have a script yet - so dear Leonardo will possibly be doing a couple of other films first.As to the original point - if they are casting DiCaprio as Alexander then they surely don't need to worry about casting appropriate people for the other roles! So, perhaps Madonna can play Craterus, Brian Blessed can be Hephaistion, Heath Ledger as Parmenion and Macauley Culkin as Roxane? If they cast Kylie Minogue in the film, of course, I shall stop complaining immediately and probably go to watch the film many, many times (lascivious grin :-))All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
maciek
Hetairos (companion)

Post by maciek »

Heh he That was good Marcus! That would be good movie - especially the role of the Kyle - what do You think - maybe she could be the queen of the Amasons.Maciek
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

Hi Maciek,Kylie can play Alexander for all I care... actually, that's not a bad idea - she'd be better than DiCaprio.Now, if they wanted to cast her sister, too... sorry, just going off into my little fantasy world here - I'm imagining a completely different sort of film now.Ahem! Let's get back to discussing Alexander, shall we? :-)All the best, and in a rather cold sweat...Marcus
Marcus
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
susa

Post by susa »

Hi MarcusHave you ever thought about a [possible] eventuality that they might cast Kylie Minogue as that thing....whatsisname... Bagoas, the youger?What do you say?susa
Yiannis K

Post by Yiannis K »

Susa,Stop provoking Marcus. He has a ... how to say it... pothos for Kylie :-)
Marcus, I do also believe she would make a better Alexander than Di Caprio. Actually I think that even De Vitto would make a better Alex than he ever will...regards,
yiannis
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

Yiannis,I couldn't have put it better myself.It does make me sound rather seedy, though, so perhaps we can draw a veil over this one... :-)All the bestMarcus (putting on his dirty raincoat...)
Marcus
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

I shall diplomatically ignore that comment... :-)All the bestMarcus
Marcus
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
maciek
Hetairos (companion)

Post by maciek »

Yes I like her too!
maciek
Hetairos (companion)

Post by maciek »

That's good idea Kylie as a Alexander - and it can be musical!!! is it still better then Di Caprio? I gues Yes:-)))
maciek
Hetairos (companion)

Post by maciek »

What do You think about Kevin Mcsomething (that from Kevin home alone. He has blond hairs, blue eyes, he's short (I belive still is)and thin. Perfect in role of Alexander:-)
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

Do you mean McAuley Culkin? If so, then I have to disagree strongly... I'd rather have Danny Devito.But that might be just because I absolutely *loathe* films like "Home Alone", and child stars in particular. I'm sure Mr Culkin is a very nice chap really... :-)All the bestMarcus
Marcus
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
maciek
Hetairos (companion)

Post by maciek »

Yeh it was no serious just a comparisation that it is the same absurde as the Leonerdo which looks pretty also.
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

I still think they ought to have waited for my novel to hit the stands LOL! I already have the actors picked for the roles!