'THE MOVIE"

Post here about Alexander in film, TV, radio, other websites, YouTube etc.

Moderator: pothos moderators

nina
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

'THE MOVIE"

Post by nina »

WELL AT LAST I HAVE FOUND ALEXANDER THE GREAT AT THE VIDEO STORE IN MARIANNA, FLORIDA USA. THIS IS A VERY SMALL TOWN. SO TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. HAVE BEEN READING ALL YOUR NOTES ABOUT THE MOVIE FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND MY DAY HAS COME. I'LL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I THINK. I'M HOPEFUL NINA
heinrich
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Re: 'THE MOVIE

Post by heinrich »

If you don't expect too much, the movie certainly has its moments. I think that Val Kilmer was acting excellently and think that the props were okay. Much criticism is justified, but still there is a lot of fun to be had. I hope you will enjoy it.Isn't it wonderful that you in Florida, Nick in Holland, Kenny, Susan, Andrew, and Marcus in England, Cyrus in Iran, others in Spain, Brasil, Greece, and so on, and I in Germany can share our thoughts about a movie? In Germany -I used to live in Berlin- we just celebrated the reunification of our country, fifteen years ago; I hope the world will one day find the same unity - if not as one state, then as one humanity. I often think that the world wide web and fora like pothos show us something of a better world.HM
beausefaless
Hetairos (companion)

Post by beausefaless »

Deleted
Last edited by beausefaless on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agesilaos
Strategos (general)

Post by agesilaos »

The only reason to live is to attempt to make the impossible happen; otherwise we need never have bothered crawling out of the slime. I dream of a world where every one, no matter their sex, creed, or colour can spell fantasy!
When you think about, it free-choice is the only possible option.
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

Hail HeirickA fantastic thought of unity and indeed a demonstration in Pothos people of many nations can sit talk debate and indulge. Even argue with no rael malice.Asal the Prophecy of our guy Andrew is correct it will never be. There are people in my own town I dont get on with and in a small village you couldnt believe the bickering and nastyness. Mostly about nothing at all.I made a good friend of Andrew and some other people and I think realistically its all we can wish for and be glad of the friendships and relations we have.There will always be predudice. Generations of idiots will blame Germans for the war as the French despise the English for Agencourt.We are now heading ito a new time of predudice based on Religious brainwashing. From unfounded and un proved religious books.I know Ive reacted in manners of venom with my defence of Alexander but indeed I apprecialte the people here. I refer to us with the Bradd Pitt line from Troy.Brothers Of The Sword.Regards Kenny
beausefaless
Hetairos (companion)

Post by beausefaless »

Deleted
Last edited by beausefaless on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marcus
Somatophylax

I know I'm going to regret this, but ...

Post by marcus »

Andrew, you said: "You live in a fantasy word ace, only in your dreams, cause it will never happen!!!" ... and then you accuse Karl of "starting a provocation"?I'm bemused.ATB, in peace and friendship (live the fantasy) :-)Marcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
beausefaless
Hetairos (companion)

Re: I know I'm going to regret this, but ...

Post by beausefaless »

Deleted
Last edited by beausefaless on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.