WELCOME back to the pothos.co.uk forum

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Thomas
Site Admin

WELCOME back to the pothos.co.uk forum

Post by Thomas »

Pothos has moved, and we have our forum back. We can now search and archive once more, and have a lot more bandwidth to play with.Comments/suggestions?Thomas
mike

Re: WELCOME back to the pothos.co.uk forum

Post by mike »

Hi Thomas,
You changed it from the last time I saw your new one. That pic of Al on Buce still looks wonky without the blue back-ground. The home-page still needs some kind of graphics added, I think. Still haven't finished checking everything out yet, though.
See ya,
Mike
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

MikeI agree to a certain extent on the graphics, but needed to move the site over before the end of July, and graphics can wait.I cannot replicate your "blue background" problem with the logo!? Which browser are you using? I have tested on Explorer 5+ and Netscape 6.Thomas
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hey Thomas,
This time when I logged on everything was back to the new version I saw before. I think you were right about my browser goofing around on me. All I saw was text and the Al/Buce image on a white back-ground.
Now that I see the proper page, I take it all back. It looks great! I see you kept the Greek key pattern, thanks! Time to cruise the rest of it again.
Later, Mike
Thomas
Site Admin

Post by Thomas »

Yes, the key is there solely because you asked. I also took the opportunity to make it a true key rather than the rather dodgy key-esque pattern I had before.
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

I think it's great - I much prefer this forum.I suppose the only issue is that, when I click on the forum, I lose the menu on the left hand side. So, for example, when Sikander said "check out the 'books' section" I actually had to leave IE and come back to the site in order to access the menu.But it's a small point.All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK