The return of pothos.co.uk!

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Thomas
Site Admin

The return of pothos.co.uk!

Post by Thomas »

We have a winner. pothos.co.uk is back!You should find that it always redirects you to pothos.org, and pothos.co.uk should disappear from the search engines over the next few months (if it hasn't done already).Thanks for your patience - my ISP even apologiesed (though compensation will be in the region of $2 if at all...)
nick
Somatophylax

Re: The return of pothos.co.uk!

Post by nick »

Congrats, Thomas. Very good news.(Although I'm getting an error when I try.)
The question is, once pothos.org is established in the search engines (and weblinks) in the way pothos.co.uk was, is it worthwile to maintain the two domains?
But I figure that it will at least take a year to get pothos.org to be the familiar URL, instead of co.uk.
Have a nice sunday -
Nick
Thomas
Site Admin

Re: The return of pothos.co.uk!

Post by Thomas »

Well pothos.co.uk definitely works for me, but will probably take 48 hours to filter through the entire internet. You may be confused by the fact that if you type http://www.pothos.co.uk/anything.at.all it will be re-routed to pothos.org/anything.at.all automatically.As for keeping up pothos.co.uk it is a minimal cost compared to hosting, and is paid up for two years, so we have a bit of time to think about it!ThomasP.S. Did yhou ever hear from Tim Spalding?