The future of pothos.org (2007-8? version) + new server

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

marcus
Somatophylax

Re: The Website Adso, save the website!

Post by marcus »

Paralus wrote:
marcus wrote:So long as I can still have my editing rights ...
You have editing rights over moii?. And I, a scholar?

I'll just bet this has something to with my supposed misspelling of Thermopully, Thermopile, Tharyrimpley, Thramopolly or whatever in blue blazers I didn't - aparrently - get right. Hurrumph!

You don't watch out, I'll take my zyston and hoplon and hypaspist off home!
Never fear, sir, I was referring to my editing rights for the main site, with which I can publish articles, etc.

I will still maintain my rights over your posts in this forum, anyway, in my capacity as somatophylax. So beware, thou posturer, thou poltroon, thou knave. :lol:

ATB
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Post by amyntoros »

Paralus wrote:
amyntoros wrote:And this settles it: I couldn’t decide whether to dress businesslike (which I can do) or slightly more eccentric when we meet. You’re definitely getting the latter now. Stodgy indeed!
Ah hah Amyntoros! That got a bite then! I shall have to dig out my seventies flared trousers, platform shoes and.....oh oh...what happened to the size twenty-eight waist??

I shall need a contact number lest I look for someone old and stodgy attempting to look like Mortisha Adams at the Algonquin…..
Hmmm ... that could do it. Except that I'm a blonde. :lol:

And, boy, are we waaaay off-topic now. :) (I sent you a PM with phone numbers.)

Best regards,
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

amyntoros wrote:
Paralus wrote:
amyntoros wrote:And this settles it: I couldn’t decide whether to dress businesslike (which I can do) or slightly more eccentric when we meet. You’re definitely getting the latter now. Stodgy indeed!
Ah hah Amyntoros! That got a bite then! I shall have to dig out my seventies flared trousers, platform shoes and.....oh oh...what happened to the size twenty-eight waist??

I shall need a contact number lest I look for someone old and stodgy attempting to look like Mortisha Adams at the Algonquin…..
Hmmm ... that could do it. Except that I'm a blonde. :lol:

And, boy, are we waaaay off-topic now. :) (I sent you a PM with phone numbers.)

Best regards,
I'm feeling left out ... :cry:

:wink:
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
Paralus
Chiliarch

Post by Paralus »

marcus wrote:I'm feeling left out ...
I can arrange most anything Marcus....except an air ticket. I will be in Greece though...

It would appear that the local weather gods are arranging acclimatisation for us: bucketing down and and 18c. Been that way most of the summer! Problem is, it's localised to the coastal strip: dams empty everywhere here (the largest on the eastern seaboard - Eucumbene at some nine Sydney harbours - part of the massive "Snowy" scheme @ 22%)

Deduct ten degrees and I"m there!
amyntoros wrote:And, boy, are we waaaay off-topic now.
Ouch! The schoolmarmly whack! I await the next…garnered not a few whilst at school.
Paralus
Ἐπὶ τοὺς πατέρας, ὦ κακαὶ κεφαλαί, τοὺς μετὰ Φιλίππου καὶ Ἀλεξάνδρου τὰ ὅλα κατειργασμένους;
Wicked men, you sin against your fathers, who conquered the whole world under Philip and Alexander.

Academia.edu
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Post by amyntoros »

Paralus wrote:It would appear that the local weather gods are arranging acclimatisation for us: bucketing down and and 18c. . . . Deduct ten degrees and I"m there!
Not even - tomorrow's high for NYC is predicted at 13c. And you're in the midst of summer while it's supposed to be winter here. Something funny is going on, weatherwise.
Ouch! The schoolmarmly whack! I await the next…garnered not a few whilst at school.
Okay ... so far in this thread you've described me as motherly, old, stodgy, and now schoolmarmly! I may well bring a ruler along with me 'cause you deserve a good whack!

:lol:
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
Paralus
Chiliarch

Post by Paralus »

amyntoros wrote: I may well bring a ruler along with me 'cause you deserve a good whack!
My mother, were she still alive, would not disagree.
Paralus
Ἐπὶ τοὺς πατέρας, ὦ κακαὶ κεφαλαί, τοὺς μετὰ Φιλίππου καὶ Ἀλεξάνδρου τὰ ὅλα κατειργασμένους;
Wicked men, you sin against your fathers, who conquered the whole world under Philip and Alexander.

Academia.edu
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »

some might say
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »

Only 38 posts. And its over.
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »

:o
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »