pothos.co.uk under threat

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Thomas
Site Admin

pothos.co.uk under threat

Post by Thomas »

The domain shinanigans about pothos.co.uk rumble on. I have been trying to give people money for some time with no success. They all tell me I cannot pay them and have to pay the other. Companies not wanting money in the internet age? I ask you. Grrrrrrrr.
It is going to be cheaper and easier at the moment to move the whole site to a new name. I have registered pothos.org just in case (-ú30 + -ú1.50 month extra on the hosting)). That should come on line in basic form in a few hours, and then in full form in a few days.
I am going on holiday - if pothos.co.uk "drops out" in the next week pease use thomaswp.brinkster.net or pothos.org.
I tire of this stupid and uneccessary fight, and would never have made it as a real companion in Alexander's World. I hate to say this, but if anyone wants to contribute to the pothos fighting fund they can do it through paypal or nochex - use the email address thomaswp(at)totalise.co.uk (with @ instead of (at) of course).
agesilaos
Strategos (general)

Re: pothos.co.uk under threat

Post by agesilaos »

I have just ordered through amazon via your link this will still get to you won't it only Ive been prosetylising and telling all my mates to use the link even though they dont give a Kleitus about Alexander; will this still help or do I have to tell them to hang on until yhe new site is up?
When you think about, it free-choice is the only possible option.
Thomas
Site Admin

Re: pothos.co.uk under threat - thanks

Post by Thomas »

Karl - thanksAll they need to do is use the links on the "support pothos" page and I get the 5-10% of income. I really appreciate your support.I was very low when I wrote that post earlier and the support I have received since humbles me.Thanks everyone