A new poll!

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Thomas
Site Admin

A new poll!

Post by Thomas »

All this generosity regarding keeping the site going has inspired me to do some work on the site for the first time for a year or so.1) Pothos now owns its own poll. I have knocked up a simple one, but would appreciate new ideas on this thread.2) I have fixed the forum so it should (crossed fingers) be able to email you when someone replies to you.3) I have made the search facility a potential revenue generator by making the minor switch to google adsense. This will not affect regular users.4) I have added a google adsense search at the bottom of this page. Users who click on the advert links at the top of the search results generate cash for pothos - no purchase necessary but don't abuse it!5) Finally, my mug shot is in the "about Thomas" paragraph in the This site (About) section. I was on a walk in Yorkshire (UK) and listening to cricket hence my ear glued to the radio - but my wife likes the photo!http://www.pothos.org/alexander.asp?par ... d=22Thomas
Thomas
Site Admin

Re: A new poll!

Post by Thomas »

Oops, you had to re-vote after 1 hour. I have updated it to 7 days.Thomas