new pothos.org Book Top 10

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

nick
Somatophylax

new pothos.org Book Top 10

Post by nick »

(I'm sorry for missing the easter edition.) But here is our BIRTHDAY edition of the best books ever written about Alexander. Very little changes, although I digged deep into the Forum archives of the last few months. (No vote has been wasted. In gereral: 1 point for being mentioned at all, 5 points for being mentioned first, 1 point for being mentioned last.)Thanks all for contributing. Regards ---Nick
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: new pothos.org Book Top 10

Post by marcus »

Thanks, Nick. I'm sure we can all forgive the earlier ommission - it's very nice to be up-to-date again, though.As you say in your notes to the section - hardly any surprises! :-)By the time the next edition of the list comes out we should have Holt's new book in print, as well as the long-awaited "Who's who" from W.Heckel - I wonder how the list will look then?All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Post by amyntoros »

Thanks for this Tim. I think this was a much better way of compiling the list rather than asking again for votes, however, it must have involved much more work for you and I really appreciate it. Best regards,Amyntoros
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
nick
Somatophylax

Post by nick »

Dear Linda ---That you're confusing me with Tim (Spalding) is a great compliment.Regards ---Nick
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Post by amyntoros »

Ah Nick, I'm glad my mistake was complimentary but I apologize for the mix-up anyway. I was always bad with names - maybe it's because of my Yorkshire upbringing where everyone called everyone else 'luv'. :-)All the best,Amyntoros
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor