Question to the moderator on a deleted post

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

matz
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Question to the moderator on a deleted post

Post by matz »

I would appreciate if the moderator could justify deleting one of my recent posts. The post contained links to two Macedonian travel and alternative tourism sites. Sometimes people ask on the forum about travel advise and I did not feel it was a bad idea to post these links. If the forum has a policy of deleting posts containing links of commercial nature, than it would be a useful to show a warning somwhere on the forum page.Thanks.
Halil

Re: Question to the moderator on a deleted post

Post by Halil »

Hello MatzI don't remember seeing any links to travel sites in any of the recent posts, so I can't offer any advice as to why they were deleted. At the start of this forum, there is a message to posters which clearly states that inappropriate posts may be deleted without warning. This is a non-commercial .org site, so it's possible that these commercial postings were considered inappropriate if they were not directly related to Alexander or his times or to a discussion which was already in progress.RegardsHalil