Dear Susan and other moderators here...

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

tino
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Dear Susan and other moderators here...

Post by tino »

I had no intention of opening a 'Macedonian' and 'Greek' debate. I was merely commenting on an existing thread that I had seen in the archives. Now, as much as I understand and generally agree that the 'Macedonian' and 'Greek' debate should be off limits in this site, it is worth noting that to some people the mere mention of 'Macedonia' and 'Macedonians' as notably used by yourselves, is in itself a cause of debate.Please keep that in mind.Regards,
THE LIGHT 7000

Re: Dear Susan and other moderators here...

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Hi,...your post has nothing to do with Macedonian -Greek debate, because is simply adresing the issue of this forum- Ancient Makedonia and connection to Alexander The Great Makedonian, i.e. all about Alexander!......If somone is "alergic"/xenophobic, paranoid ...etc., i.e. is afraid of the names Makedonia and Makedonias, and want to be one of them, but he is not, he/she/they, should go and ask for Makedonian citizenship in Makedonia, and live people to discuss Alexander and Makedonia, therefore the World, in relexed, comfortable manner, full of compssion and respect to each other and to our mutual past... It is not our fault that we are Makedonians and others are not,... we can only be good friends and neigbours, with mixed marriages, bussinesses, friendships...etc., which is in Makedonian genetic code for milenia, but we can not swollow one to play cheap games without facts with our identity, no way... So the life goes on, ... By the way, it's been already propoesed "one" way of adressing this issue to the moderators, ... the rest is up to all of you, ...The Light 7000
susan
Somatophylax

Re: Dear Susan and other moderators here...

Post by susan »

Dear TinoThank you for your message. My posting was aimed in general, and not to anyone in particular, certainly not to you; it was just a general reminder.
As for the terms used, I know that these are sensitive, and I'll bear that in mind - thanks for reminding me.RegardsSusan