POLL: Alexander was an alien?

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

dean
Hetairos (companion)

The extraterrestrial option.

Post by dean »

Hello,

As Thomas predicted, the extraterrestrial option did come out on top.

Best regards,
Dean :wink:
carpe diem
Thomas
Site Admin

Post by Thomas »

amyntoros wrote:Ah, Thomas, what have you wrought? :roll: :)
Well, there has always been the aura of lunacy around some Alexander followers... Currently 1 in 4 of voters think he was an alien. :shock:
Thomas
Aymez loyaulté
cynisca

Post by cynisca »

amyntoros wrote:I'm no longer able to tell if people are serious or not with their responses here.

Ah, Thomas, what have you wrought? :roll: :)

Best regards,
I did come across the 'time travellers' .... but I do not believe Alexander was an alien....!
Or is being an alien in Alexander's case, the fact that he did not have a passport and go through custom control and immigration before entering Persia....... :roll: :lol:
Sorry, I couldn't resist that.... :oops:
regards
Cynisca
Thomas
Site Admin

Post by Thomas »

cynisca wrote:the fact that he did not have a passport and go through custom control and immigration before entering Persia....... :roll: :lol:
tee hee
Thomas
Aymez loyaulté
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Alexander the Alien

Post by ruthaki »

Haha.. well I gues he WAS an "alien" to some of the people he met along his route. And a pretty formidable spectacular one at that! And after all, he did portray himself as 'godlike' and/or 'godbegotten' so the word must have got around.