bad news

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

azara
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

bad news

Post by azara »

Hallo everyone,
I'm Guido ,Azara's son, sad to inform you that my mother was injuried by a light cerebral edema on monday 30 at 6.30 p.m.. Now she is hosted in a hospital where doctors are taking care of her and where she's doing good progress.
I hope she will be back soon in her family and on- line too...thank you.
S

Re: bad news

Post by S »

Greetings Guido,Please tell your Mother that the members of Pothos send their best wishes for a fast recovery and that we will be thinking of her and her family.Kind Regards,
Sikander
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Post by amyntoros »

Oh Guido, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Please convey to your mother my sincerest wishes for her speedy recovery and let her know that I look forward to seeing her back on Pothos when she is well again. I will be thinking of her.With very best regards,Linda Ann (Amyntoros)
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
Linda
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Linda »

Indeed. I am sorry to hear about her illness. I hope we will see her again soon.Take careLinda
jan
Strategos (general)

Post by jan »

Hello Guido, Thank you for telling us about your mother's progress. Warm wishes for an early recovery. Jan
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

Hi Guido,Thank you for telling us and, as you can see from the messages already posted, we all wish her a speedy recovery. I'm sure we are all thinking of her, and look forward to seeing her back on Pothos as soon as possible.Best wishesMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
elentari

Post by elentari »

I'm sorry,but I hope she will get back soon.And"as good as new"
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by yiannis »

Indeed, please convey my best wishes for a swift recovery as well. I hope everything works out fine.All the best,
Yiannis
Deen

Post by Deen »

Hello Guido,Yes sorry to hear about this and as my fellow Pothos mates, wish your mother a speedy recovery.Best wishes,
Dean.