Question for members

Recommend, or otherwise, books on Alexander (fiction or non-fiction). Promote your novel here!

Moderator: pothos moderators

sikander
Somatophylax

Question for members

Post by sikander »

Greetings Pothosians,

Are there any members who have reviewed book drafts, or reviewed newly issued historical fiction?
Any members who review both novels and short stories?
Any members who do artwork for books?
If you do artwork, is there a site where your work is available for viewing?

Regards,
Sikander
system1988
Hetairos (companion)

Re: Question for members

Post by system1988 »

Good evening.

I recently wrote a review on amazon for the two books of the English writer Philip Remus( a pseudonime ? ) His amazing books of the trilogy , Gods of Men ',, When the Spartan are Made, and ,Deliaca,overcame my laziness. Unfortunately this very good author is lost somewhere ( i had made some assumptions) and i dont think we will see the last book of his trilogy soon- if we even see it Its a pity because his writing- , his understanding and his knowledge on
very difficult historical issues is astonishing, (in my opinion of course )
Last edited by system1988 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Πάντες άνθρωποι του ειδέναι ορέγονται φύσει
sikander
Somatophylax

Re: Question for members

Post by sikander »

system1988 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:54 pm Good evening.

I recently wrote a review on amazon for the two books of the English writer Philip Remus( a pseudonime ? ) His amazing books of the trilogy , Gods of Men ',, When the Spartan are Made, and ,Deliaca,overcame my laziness. Unfortunately this very good author is lost somewhere ( i had made some assumptions) and i dont think we will see the last book of his trilogy soon- if we even see it Its a pity because his writing- , his understanding and his knowledge on
very historical difficult issues is astonishing, (in my opinion of course )
Greetings system1988,
Thank you for your reply!