New book reviews wanted

Recommend, or otherwise, books on Alexander (fiction or non-fiction). Promote your novel here!

Moderator: pothos moderators

sikander
Somatophylax

New book reviews wanted

Post by sikander »

Greetings to new members and old!
Inviting all to submit book reviews for new fiction releases and new non-fiction.
If you go to the Home page, you can look at the older reviews and check out book reviews on the forum section also to see what we are looking for and how other members have done reviews.
Our reviews are getting a bit dated, and we are missing a lot of the newer titles!

Regards,
Sikander
Yannis Xiphias

Re: New book reviews wanted

Post by Yannis Xiphias »

I sent an email to the address on the reviews page (philoalexandros-at-hotmail.com), but never got a reply. Tried to message you (Sikander) and was told (by the board) I can't. So might want to update the email on the reviews page (and/or here), in order to get new reviews sent in. --John
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

Hi Yannis (Apollo Xandros?),

The main pages of the website are hopelessly outdated. I was attempting to update them but it never got finished unfortunately. Please therefore could you post your book review to the forum board as I do not think it is worth messing about with the main pages at present.

Thanks
sikander
Somatophylax

Post by sikander »

Yannis Xiphias wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:54 pm I sent an email to the address on the reviews page (philoalexandros-at-hotmail.com), but never got a reply. Tried to message you (Sikander) and was told (by the board) I can't. So might want to update the email on the reviews page (and/or here), in order to get new reviews sent in. --John
Greetings Yannis,
I apologise for the difficulty in posting. The way Pothos works has changed, and while the Home page still retains good information, the Forum is the only active portion of the website now.
Please post reviews on the Book review section of the Forum, and thank you for your participation!
Regards,
Sikander