Happy Christmas

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

marcus
Somatophylax

Happy Christmas

Post by marcus »

I for one will still be lurking around for another day or so, but would like to take the opportunity now to wish all Pothosians a happy and peaceful Christmas period.

I shall be reading Lewis V Cummings' 1940 biography of Alexander over the holiday (especially chosen as I shall be away from Internet access for most of the time, so won't be getting any Pothos action).

Looking forward to an excellent 2007, filled with more interesting debate and discussion about Alexander. One of the highlights of 2006 was quite recently, when Andrew Felando was instructing us on the feeding habits of eagles; and I still regularly eat the "Alexander Salad" that Kenny dreamed up on the fly one day - the varied interests, knowledge and skills of Pothosians is part of what makes it such a great forum. Let's keep it up!

Best wishes to all
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
dean
Hetairos (companion)

Post by dean »

Hello,

I have been meaning to answer this post a few times/ you know what it is like at Christmas.

I also will be in England for the next few days and am currently sampling some of the lovely festive weather ie subzero temperatures. :lol:

But anyway it is nice to see family and friends.
I wish you a merry Christmas and a very happy new year to yourself and all "me mates" on pothos.

As you say the forum is forever giving us an indispensable opportunity to explore new ideas regarding the world of Alexander and different points of view. For us who like Alexander and all things related where would we be without it?

Best regards,
Dean
carpe diem