Where is this thread ?

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

THE LIGHT 7000

Re: Yannis-PANOS-Enlight us!!!!! -cont IV

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Dear Yannis,...Even now, after all, your poor GRK / GREEK immagiantion has no space for humanity , poor litle GRK (this in macedonian means Greek, Grk,), and Hellen means H=x=KSELENS= SELENI=SETLLERS, they were settled in Makedonia arround 15 c.bc. by Egyptians from Africa... Anyway, I do not wish you to use same language as you, so my friend, take a look at Danzel Washington movie Antwone Fisher, to find yourself, let be free with no illusions! By the way, if I was "discariaged" by poor litle man like you, this world would've stop...
The Light
THE LIGHT 7000

Re: Yannis-PANOS-Enlight us!!!!! -cont IV

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Dear Yannis,...Even now, after all, your poor GRK / GREEK imagination has no space for humanity, poor little GRK (this term GRK in Macedonian means Greek, Grk, Macedonians use this term for GREEKS/HELLENS because they were newsletters from Africa and were totally uncivilisedGǪ simular to you now after so many centuries), and Helen means H=x=KSELENS= SELENI=SETLLERS, they were settled in Makedonia around 15 c.bc. by Egyptians from Africa... Anyway, I do not wish you to use same language as you, so my friend, take a look at Danzel Washington movie Antwone Fisher, to find yourself, let be free with no illusions! By the way, if I was "discouraged" by poor little man like you, this world would've stop...
The Light
panos
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Comment on Enlightement attempt

Post by panos »

VaskoI have some objections on your previous posts I would like to share with you:
On the meaning of the name Alexander
A=? (in all the western languages GÇ£aGÇ¥ is used for denial. what does it mean in your language?)
LEK= cure for the disease -
DORI/DARI/DAR=GIFT: I regret to inform you that this is a greek word dating from VERY ancient times. The word is extensively used in Iliad and Odyssey many times, you can look for yourself. And Iliad was dating way before all the Argeads. Just a reminder, all the members of the royal family were educated based on the works of Homer and Iliad was the preferred reading of Alexander the Great. Thus even you find Greek root in the name of Alexander although it is somehow different from what is commonly known:
Alexander = Alex (protector of) + andras (people GÇô man) = Protector of people. It was a common name in ancient Greece and was attributed to many people. I.e when the Persian royal mother saluted Hephaestion instead of Alexander, the Great said that Hephaestion was also Alexander (ring a bell?).Alexander talking about the universe:
Alexander was a real fan and good student of Aristotle. The philosopher was saying that we are all a small part of the universe called atom GÇô until today in Greek atom is the word used to describe a single person. So it was not very difficult for him to talk about the universe, but what he was saying is that he traveled and conquered all the known to him world GÇ£but he cried when he found that there were more worlds for him to conquerGÇ¥Still about the star of the Argeads you claimed that represented 8 directions and 8 continents. The skin map you are mentioning was a map of the Red Beard and as you clearly mention it shows ONLY seven continents. Actually six and a hypothesis about The Americas (East coast). I also found no mentioning of an GÇ£Arctic continentGÇ¥ wherever I looked for whatsoever.
Sixteen star was the star of the Argeads from the very early times. Philip A had this star as a symbol long before the conquests started. It is a different version of "rodakas" found everywhere in all Greek related locations even on the Parthenon.Concerning the alphabet: you claim that Macedonians are non-Greeks and you state that Macedonians gave alphabet to people from northGǪGǪ well if they Macedonians were of Slav origin donGÇÖt you think that they would name it GÇ£SLOVOsomethingGÇ¥ (SLOVO=letter in slav) instead of GÇ£alphabetGÇ¥ (deriving out of the first two letters of the Greek A=al