A thing that is happening to pothos- a double link?

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

system1988
Hetairos (companion)

A thing that is happening to pothos- a double link?

Post by system1988 »

I dont know if anyone knows about this, maybe I am the last one realising this. Recently I have started using a tablet and not the desktop. Googling pothos forum ' etc, another elegant forum named POTHOS tends to appear persistenly instead of the pothos.org , which mingles Alexander strategy with an hermetic, hard to decipher language, inviting people to join other people in Arabia... I cant immagine the purpose of this strange forum (Finding a job? But then why use the name of Alexander? Organizing a touristic excursion? Calling for a conference on Alexander's strategy in Arabia?)

Or maybe I am just naive or my english fails me enough so I am not able to understand "the secret" meaning of this forum, which people with english as their native language can understand immediately without misunderstanding it?
Πάντες άνθρωποι του ειδέναι ορέγονται φύσει
Xenophon
Hetairos (companion)

Re: A thing that is happening to pothos- a double link?

Post by Xenophon »

Hhhh...mmm...m

Itried googling 'pothos forum' to see if I could replicate your result, but on my laptop, Google threw up only our forum, and the usual large number of references to pothos the house plant and some oddities, but not another forum of the same name....
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Re: A thing that is happening to pothos- a double link?

Post by amyntoros »

The other site is Pothos.com, whilst we are Pothos.org. And I would guess that English is not their native language. :)

Best Regards,
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor