Hi Everyone!

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

system1988
Hetairos (companion)

Hi Everyone!

Post by system1988 »

Even if I have already been a part of some topics in this forum I think that I have forgotten the fact that I have not introduced myself to you!

My line of work may concern handling of antiquities but what I believe that characterizes me is my passion and love for ancient history
English is not my native language thus some hesistation from my part to join a number of conversations that take place here. All your conversations seem interesting to me and I shall eventually try to participate more and more!

Again hello to all of you!
Πάντες άνθρωποι του ειδέναι ορέγονται φύσει
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by marcus »

system1988 wrote:Even if I have already been a part of some topics in this forum I think that I have forgotten the fact that I have not introduced myself to you!

My line of work may concern handling of antiquities but what I believe that characterizes me is my passion and love for ancient history
English is not my native language thus some hesistation from my part to join a number of conversations that take place here. All your conversations seem interesting to me and I shall eventually try to participate more and more!

Again hello to all of you!
Hi, "system1988" (interesting name!).

Yes, welcome to the forum. Of course your contributions have already been seen and appreciated.

Never let the fact that English is not your first language stop you from joining in - it seems fine to me, anyway, and we have many non-English speakers in our ranks.

ATB
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK