Battles BC

Post here about Alexander in film, TV, radio, other websites, YouTube etc.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Paralus
Chiliarch

Re: Battles BC

Post by Paralus »

Appears Semiramis, my good self and others in the Antipodes will get to see this less than spectacular show shortly.

Yes I too wouldn't mind a re-run of the Bettanys...er...Spartans
Paralus
Ἐπὶ τοὺς πατέρας, ὦ κακαὶ κεφαλαί, τοὺς μετὰ Φιλίππου καὶ Ἀλεξάνδρου τὰ ὅλα κατειργασμένους;
Wicked men, you sin against your fathers, who conquered the whole world under Philip and Alexander.

Academia.edu
Semiramis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Semiramis »

Paralus, Marcus,

Hm... I'm still of two minds about watching Battles BC. Is Bettany's Spartan show worth a viewing? When answering, bear in mind that my definition of a callipygian individual is more likely to be in a Macedonian battle skirt.
Paralus
Chiliarch

Post by Paralus »

Semiramis wrote:When answering, bear in mind that my definition of a callipygian individual is more likely to be in a Macedonian battle skirt.
Eurydike?
Paralus
Ἐπὶ τοὺς πατέρας, ὦ κακαὶ κεφαλαί, τοὺς μετὰ Φιλίππου καὶ Ἀλεξάνδρου τὰ ὅλα κατειργασμένους;
Wicked men, you sin against your fathers, who conquered the whole world under Philip and Alexander.

Academia.edu
Semiramis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Semiramis »

Paralus wrote:Eurydike?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking more along the lines of the uncle and his Patroklos. Faux Celtic accents, eyeliner, flowing silk robes and all... But we digress.