New website

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Alexias
Strategos (general)

New website

Post by Alexias »

I haven't forgotten about this and my apologies for it taking so long! I am still working on it but as I am re-writing sections and adding new sections, there is quite a bit of work involved. It didn't hep that the computer I was working on packed up! I will get there eventually, promise.
sikander
Somatophylax

Re: New website

Post by sikander »

Greetings Alexias,

Thank you for the update.
When you say you are rewriting sections, does that mean programming, or are you re-writing articles, or???

Regards,
Sikander
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

Both. I am trying to put some new pages in and they require formatting in order to make them usable eg in order to avoid having multiple pages for the members of Alexander's family, it involves setting up a table with index links to each entry, as well as writing an entry for each member of his family. However I am really struggling to find the time at the moment. Sorry!
sean_m
Hetairos (companion)

Post by sean_m »

That is OK Alexias, just one step at a time!

I will be making some changes to my own site, I want a static site to go with the blog and I want to move off Automattic's servers.
My blog (Warning: may contain up to 95% non-Alexandrian content, rated shamelessly philobarbarian by 1 out of 1 Plutarchs)