Hello to all

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

lysis56
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Hello to all

Post by lysis56 »

Hi,

Some of you may already know me by the name I use when writing as Lysis. I'm asking for some honest comments, etc. regarding my writing. I am a writer, and have been writing since I was 4, and my first experiment on an Alexander novel was clearly a failure. I have written a lot of stories as Lysis under Fanfiction under the Alexander section and as Selket on Alexander's Army on Yahoo. What I really need as I begin my work again, rewriting my novel, this time the "right " way :D from an appropriapriately historical perspective is if anyone is willing to share their comments on the stories I have posted. The novel that is now being constructed DAYS OF THE GODS is more along the lines of my recent story post Night of the Erinyes, and some of the other historical stories and Deadly Games, a long series I had posted under Selket as well as Lysis. I try a lot of different styles, like writing the recent modern story "Strangers" which was for fun alone and also at the request of another reader.

I really do need honest feedback on my work and am requesting some help, if anyone is interested in giving it.

Thank you,

Lysis
sikander
Somatophylax

Re: Hello to all

Post by sikander »

Greetings,

I might be interested in helping, though to be fair, I do a lot of editing for a number of writers and I can be somewhat "hard". You can write me privately at [email protected]. Because several of us use that mail, put Attn:Sikander in the subject.

Be sure to give some background as to the direction you hope to take, as well as how much writing you have previously done successfully, because that can affect how I look at a story and how forgiving- or unforgiving- my comments might be.

Regards,
Sikander