Purpose of Forum

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

jan
Strategos (general)

Re: Purpose of Forum

Post by jan »

Dear Jona,That is the nicest thing that has ever been said about me. You don't know how much I appreciate your kind thought.Always,Jan
jan
Strategos (general)

Post by jan »

Kenny, Your enthusiams and your zest for Alexander is much appreciated. Jona has said it perfectly when recognizing that many authors of posts are similar to authors of stories and novels, posting in a Persona and venting through a device. Jan
S

Post by S »

Greetings Kenny, >I totally agree and understand your reasoning and your viewpoints and out of such respect I would not insult or say your comments irelevent.I totally agree and understand your reasoning and your viewpoints and out of such respect I would not insult or say your comments irelevent.I totally agree and understand your reasoning and your viewpoints and out of such respect I would not insult or say your comments irelevent.Thank you. I think that most of us, including those who disagree with certain views, would agree that we can all debate without insulting each other (smile).. and I respect that we all try. >My point is if someone comes to a fotum like this, where all they do is put down or ridicule all Alexanders achivements then I say what the hell are you doing here.My point is if someone comes to a fotum like this, where all they do is put down or ridicule all Alexanders achivements then I say what the hell are you doing here.My point is if someone comes to a fotum like this, where all they do is put down or ridicule all Alexanders achivements then I say what the hell are you doing here.I think, Kenny, we could say they are helping us all "keep it real"? (Laughing) I respect that both sides are well-represented here, along with a lot of views in the middle. Over the long years that I have been a Pothosian, I have come to appreciate the differences.>I once called it a romantic idea that Darius mother commited suicide when Alexander died,,, One reply posted was that she commited suicide before the Macedonians did for her,, If that was the case why didnt she kill herself before Alexander took her captive,,, Before knowing Alexandere didnt she have the same fears of Macedonians and kill herself then.I once called it a romantic idea that Darius mother commited suicide when Alexander died,,, One reply posted was that she commited suicide before the Macedonians did for her,, If that was the case why didnt she kill herself before Alexander took her captive,,, Before knowing Alexandere didnt she have the same fears of Macedonians and kill herself then.I once called it a romantic idea that Darius mother commited suicide when Alexander died,,, One reply posted was that she commited suicide before the Macedonians did for her,, If that was the case why didnt she kill herself before Alexander took her captive,,, Before knowing Alexandere didnt she have the same fears of Macedonians and kill herself then.Yes, that was an interesting post. As I stated earlier, we musn't let cynicism diminish *every* good deed or positive event. Regards,
Sikander
THE LIGHT 7000

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Hi,GǪand from time to time One is coming like a Spark of Light to show right directionGǪGǪThe aim, goal, purposeGǪ of almost everything that one is doing, this forum is/should do the same- with respect towards each others, (no one knows to whom is talking), is collecting the data from hundreds of different minds towards one single topic, like hundreds of different radiating lights coming from the past- focusing in one present, and spreading the reflection with brighter colors in the future, for brighter future for all, in different manners- poems, books, visions, projectsGǪ., towards Universal Brotherhood of Man- Makedonian Dream, GodsGÇÖ Will- our goalGǪ. All this GÇ£memoriesGÇ¥ from the past in the form of books, letters, pictures, deeds,GǪ, are messages for us to pass them to next generations for their own, and our own goodGǪ So you are doing blessed work, with many around the globe, enlightening this World as true Alexander was doing HimselfGǪFACT- NOBODY HAS TITLE ON THIS WORLD/ PLANET BUT MANKIND IN GENERAL AS UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD OF MAN! Alexander was the only person in the history of mankind to achieve so much, to GÇ£getGÇ¥ the World and GÇ£to giveGÇ¥ it back to the people, giving them what was theirs but was hidden, misused, GǪ, without misusing His position and power at the highest moment of glory- Opis, stating that all people are equal, regardless of race, religion, color, nationGǪ, and He- as one of them- as equal, with One God as our Father- not DictatorGǪ He succeeded to conquer the World and to announce it, to announce the end of war, and than to give back to people what belongs to people- as equal, The World without borders, with trade routs and cultural centers, with respect to every cultureGǪ- unconditionallyGǪ, vision for peaceful society where East meets West, giving Oriental GÇ£flavorGÇ¥ to Western GÇ£scentGÇ¥, the missing link for full GÇ£tasteGÇ¥,GǪ never turning His back to ordinary people, neverGǪThat is why He is leading Light towards better future, and that is why is so important to do what you are doing, the message will get there where/when one needs it, this or that way, sooner or later, GǪ GodsGÇÖ paths are invisible for many of us, GǪ so all the best in your search for one truth, for your quest for wisdom with compassion for everyone on this planetGǪIf not all, but some of you will make a difference somewhere,GǪ in someoneGǪ- and so onGǪWith all my Love Truth and Light- The Light 7000
S

Post by S »

Greetings Ariadne, > we're all interested about ancient Greece, and I think more or less fascinated by this "extraordinary man" - as says General Allenby ;), (just for S.) we're all interested about ancient Greece, and I think more or less fascinated by this "extraordinary man" - as says General Allenby ;), (just for S.) we're all interested about ancient Greece, and I think more or less fascinated by this "extraordinary man" - as says General Allenby ;), (just for S.) (Smile).. ah yes.. those who dream by dayRegards,
Sikander
Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Greetings S. !

I will end by "There is only the desert for you", like Auda says. Nothing to do with our topic, but a beautifull sentence, I think. ;)Ariadne.
S

Post by S »

Greetings Ariadne,Amen ... Regards,
Sikander