Alexander the great goes to the Orient

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

Hasty Tons

Alexander the great goes to the Orient

Post by Hasty Tons »

Alexander the Great goes to the Orient. When he arrived to the Orient only 5% of this body was intact. He arrived to the city of Japan, Tokyo as a office clerk in one of the business tokyo district. He contacted one of his closes relatives. when they interviewed him he said" Iam Alexander the Great and I am looking for my wife "" Is this the Orient"?
"I cannot believe I have found the Orient after so many years of study" he qotes to a business clerk in the building where he appeared. I believe that every great humankind that arrives from the land of the dead the people from our worlds take it for granted. Alexander the Great did arrived to the Orient during the dates of January 2003- Fedurary @003. The men that found him wandering about questioned him and then found some hidden treasures that he remember were hidden in Alexandria, Egypt. With his help and the Orients they were dicovered in this 21 Century. What I do not understand is why the museum of Florida will exhited of those recovered lost treasures in the United States, when we know belong to the true and original Alexander the Great. The information that was told to me during this time ,was he was immediately incacerated in a local jail with only 5% of his royal blood in his circulatory system. I am very angry at the way people that recycle from the past historic years are being treated in this Country. I did find the the "Planet Pallas". It had millions of stars of Greek Descendents and one of them was Alexander the Great.since it was a small planet no one really cared. Since it was found by a layman;me no one really cared either. All everybody cares about is the wealth of information they can gather in a few moments and then they disregard the reat. Well... today is Father's Day" and I wish to contact Alexander the Great on the internet to wish him a "Happy Father's Day" and they tell me he is dead afte being incarcerated injail since January 2003. what is the shame behind his great treasures? Whoever robbed him and me will never enjoy them. Now the same Astronauts is looking for the "TEAPOT" which is housing millions of stars of the Ancient Sumerican Civilization. I beg once the find the cylinder of this small orbit planet, the earthly people will killed them. It happened to the Indians in India , it happen to the good greek people of the Planet Pallas and now it will happen again to an ancient cilization that always existed in the celestial battles of the planets. This "TEAPOT" has a very imp
jan
Strategos (general)

Re: Alexander the great goes to the Orient

Post by jan »

Happy Father's Day to you too!
Nicator
Hetairos (companion)

Re: Alexander the great goes to the Orient

Post by Nicator »

?????
what planet did you say you were from?
Later Nicator

Thus, rain sodden and soaked, under darkness cloaked,
Alexander began, his grand plan, invoked...

The Epic of Alexander