1 October, 331 BC

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

Semiramis
Hetairos (companion)

Re: 1 October, 331 BC

Post by Semiramis »

the_accursed wrote:
Semiramis wrote:I have like a dozen candles in my house. Will have to raid several candle factories to follow through with your suggestion. Impractical mate... :P
That was my idea of a joke. They are usually received approximately like that one. Yes, following through with that suggestion could possibly turn the world economy around (were we to buy the candles rather than besiege candle factories).

I'm not really the candle lighting kind of guy, not even for victims of wars or other disasters. I consider such actions meaningless.
Let's raid some factories anyway. As the song goes "You want it, you take it. You take it, you got it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4UCFiXuGlo
the_accursed
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Post by the_accursed »

Semiramis wrote:Let's raid some factories anyway. As the song goes "You want it, you take it. You take it, you got it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4UCFiXuGlo
I'm convinced. If you bring the mules to carry the loot, I'll bring the siege machinery.
Semiramis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Semiramis »

Gift me a pretty Persian boy and I shall consider your request. :twisted:
rocktupac
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Post by rocktupac »

Semiramis wrote:Gift me a pretty Persian boy and I shall consider your request. :twisted:
How about a nice eunuch?

:P
-Scott B.
Semiramis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Semiramis »

Haha... I take it you have a supply of these? Or are you just getting my hopes up? :D