Hair Loss

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

rocktupac
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Re: Hair Loss

Post by rocktupac »

LOL :D Seriously!?

I hope this gets deleted ASAP
-Scott B.
athenas owl
Hetairos (companion)

Post by athenas owl »

Agree...spam, spam, spam...

But as I was drinking my first cup of coffee I saw this and wondered if someone was asking if ATG was balding...was there a new statue with a high forehead? Imagines what he'd look like with a receding hairline...
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Post by amyntoros »

There's been a spate of Spammers recently and I'm trying to stay on top of it by checking the forum constantly. Honestly, I don't understand these people. Did they even read the forum before Spamming it? If so, what is it that makes them believe that any of our members would actually click on one of their links? :roll:

Oh, and I know about the junk in the off-topic forum. Am letting it sit until Thomas can do a mass deletion of these so-called new "members".

Best regards,
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
rocktupac
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Post by rocktupac »

So, it was just found in a lost papyrus fragment that Alexander suffered from a receding hairline! Can you believe it!?
-Scott B.