Saturnalian drink

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

clementina

Re: Whereabouts?

Post by clementina »

oh, alright, i dear.
as u say - i shan't bother u here again.
u know i obey u, always ;)
John

Post by John »

I'm not sure who was here first ("Susa" or Clement"ina") but I think I remember Clementina making posts here a while back. What happened? Did Susa threaten Clementina with one of her deadly viruses? How did Clementina ever find the courage to speak again?Are we going to be seeing open "witch warfare" here? Things could get real nasty if the fur starts flying...!!John
John

Post by John »

Susa,My copy of "Footsteps" has decent sound quality, and I can still hear in my head the way Michael Wood says the words "Saddam Hussein" when he couldn't walk into Iraq. He definitely had a problem with the tyrant.John
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

John,I've pre-booked a ringside seat! I'll reserve one for you if you like...All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

Anyway, back to Alexander...
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
susa

Post by susa »

No no, let's just stay right here - it's much more fun!!Hey, Marcus! Get me a ringside seat too! I am betting on Clementina. I'm no match for her.But, well, i think she won't be here for a while. She's hurted coz i told her not to come around... Well, perhaps i can try to persuade her to drop by a bit, so that we could start a witch warfare - like John suggested.:)susa
susa

Post by susa »

JohnWell, i'm not sure if you've been snooping me, but - you're very right. Everything you said is quite the truth. Everything - with capital letters. Including the 'witch warfare' business.:)Well, don't worry. She won't be comming here for a while. As for her being here before - well, i don't remember 'Clementina' in this forum. I never saw this name before. Did you?susa
susa

Post by susa »

OK, John. Not the right time to argue about that.;)susa
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by yiannis »

Well, I think that I'll put an and to this Susa - Clementina mystery. My guess is that Susa and Clementina are one and the same person. She just loves playing with our minds:-)
(The answer to your question is: yes, I love mystery movies!)Regards,
Yiannis
John

Post by John »

Yiannis,I'm not so sure you're right about that. Clementina posted above as "Clementina ('ina')," and someone used to post here as "ina Sehr," from India, I think.But who knows? Come on back, Ina, and prove your existance!John
susa

Post by susa »

YiannisOf course not! I am Susa, she is Clementina. No mistery at all. Oh, well, you know how it goes in the internet... But it happens that i am not in the mood for doing this. I hope Clementina is not in the mood too....:)susa
susa

Post by susa »

Ach, John, let's go back to Alexander - as Marcus likes to say - and forget about Clementina. She will very probably hate it if she knows we're speaking highly of her in this forum.susa