kennyx sowden

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Re: kennyx sowden

Post by kenny »

Chris For your info > would swear on Alexanders Memory that the lord Guy has nothing to do with me. If anyone here is a pc buff and can check please clarify that I aint no imposter trying to bolster myself up. would swear on Alexanders Memory that the lord Guy has nothing to do with me. If anyone here is a pc buff and can check please clarify that I aint no imposter trying to bolster myself up. would swear on Alexanders Memory that the lord Guy has nothing to do with me. If anyone here is a pc buff and can check please clarify that I aint no imposter trying to bolster myself up.Ifact I swear it on my 2 kids and Janet has seen my kids and wouldnt make such oaths on these people.Kenny
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

Lord TypheosCan you please Clarify who you are. Some one here thinks Im a self Publisist and An imposter. Can you clarify Who u r.Thankskenny
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

Lord TypheosCan you please Clarify who you are. Some one here thinks Im a self Publisist and An imposter. Can you clarify Who u r.Thankskenny
chris
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Post by chris »

OK, I give up. It was me.Chris
chris
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Post by chris »

OK, I give up. It was me.Chris
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

I had the salad for lunch today - yum! I did change it slightly, because I don't eat raw tomato - so I chopped up some green pepper instead. It was lovely!M
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

I had the salad for lunch today - yum! I did change it slightly, because I don't eat raw tomato - so I chopped up some green pepper instead. It was lovely!M
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

Hail Marcus Food is basically whatever you like as you said you dont like tomatoes.But any good salad has balance of Seasoning. and the dressing a little vinigar to make the dish kick. Cucumbers refreshing.Onions for taste then your cheeses or Chicken. Not beef or any other as chicken guarentess tendernes.Glad you liked it. But fundamenatlyy cook with your imagination. It will generally work out. If not burned over seasoned or undercooked. And definately leave out anything you dont like it will always surface and taint the flavours of what you do like.kenny
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

Hail Marcus Food is basically whatever you like as you said you dont like tomatoes.But any good salad has balance of Seasoning. and the dressing a little vinigar to make the dish kick. Cucumbers refreshing.Onions for taste then your cheeses or Chicken. Not beef or any other as chicken guarentess tendernes.Glad you liked it. But fundamenatlyy cook with your imagination. It will generally work out. If not burned over seasoned or undercooked. And definately leave out anything you dont like it will always surface and taint the flavours of what you do like.kenny
Nicator
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Nicator »

I think we should post your Alexander Salad on Pothos permanently.Nicator
Later Nicator

Thus, rain sodden and soaked, under darkness cloaked,
Alexander began, his grand plan, invoked...

The Epic of Alexander
Nicator
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Nicator »

I think we should post your Alexander Salad on Pothos permanently.Nicator
Later Nicator

Thus, rain sodden and soaked, under darkness cloaked,
Alexander began, his grand plan, invoked...

The Epic of Alexander