virgin territory

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

rollsrite
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

virgin territory

Post by rollsrite »

dear webmaster, this is my 1st forum experience. i have been browsing thru this forum for about 3 months and though i looked at other things on this site, well i'm in shear heaven when i take part in the forum...well usually i just read and learn but there are times when i can slip in a word or two without feeling to intimidated.but to the real issue, thankyou so much for the chance to participate{spelling} at all. now i found out by accident and browsing thru the site about the amazon.com $. well i never thought about $ at all. don't know why it never occured to me that this site would have to be financed? like i said this is virgin territory to me. i buy books all the time as i am an avid reader, and not only for myself but all my gifts are books! i'm getting out my xmas list now and will be ordering through amazon.co. icould cry as i've just spent $174.00 on books not knowing about the $ coming to this site. so sorry,but i know better now. tina rollsrite