New article on Pothos.org

Discuss Alexander's generals, wives, lovers, family and enemies

Moderator: pothos moderators

marcus
Somatophylax

New article on Pothos.org

Post by marcus »

As a result of some discussion here on the forum, I have now posted a new article on Pothos.org.

Under the menu item of "Sex" I have added "References - Alexander's Women", which lists all the references to Alexander's ... well, women! :)

As far as I know the list is complete - Amyntoros spent enough time collecting and collating them, with some help from me (and I've subsequently found a couple of others which are now added). I can, of course, add more, should they be pointed out or otherwise discovered.

I will do a section for Alexander's men, too - it's just that it takes quite a long time to do, to get the formatting done; and I do have some small semblance of a life ... :cry:

ATB
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
sikander
Somatophylax

Women..

Post by sikander »

Greetings Marcus,

Thank you! Now if we can get people to *use* the sections, it will add immensely to the everlasting debate

Regards,
Sikander
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: Women..

Post by marcus »

sikander wrote:Greetings Marcus,

Thank you! Now if we can get people to *use* the sections, it will add immensely to the everlasting debate

Regards,
Sikander
Indeed. It isn't great, just having the references there, and some of the writers are not exactly easy to access. But it is better than nothing! It's a start, at least.

I have now uploaded the references to "Alexander's Men", and also a short list of "general" references.

ATB
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK