My historical novel SHADOW OF THE LION is now published

Recommend, or otherwise, books on Alexander (fiction or non-fiction). Promote your novel here!

Moderator: pothos moderators

ruthaki
Strategos (general)

My historical novel SHADOW OF THE LION is now published

Post by ruthaki »

My novel SHADOW OF THE LION: Blood on the Moon (Volume One) is now available on Amazon and soon in book stores.
My historical fiction novel is now available on Amazon and soon in book stores: http://www.amazon.com/SHADOW-OF-THE-LIO ... n+the+Moon
system1988
Hetairos (companion)

Congratulations !

Post by system1988 »

Congratulations! i am looking forward to reading it .

I remember you- years ago- in the office of the archeologists in Naupflion...
Pauline
Πάντες άνθρωποι του ειδέναι ορέγονται φύσει
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Re: My historical novel SHADOW OF THE LION is now published

Post by ruthaki »

Thanks. I don't recall being in the offices of the archaologists at Nauplion but wouldn't be surprised. I had some help with research from the Society of Macedonian Studies and also the Finnish Institue in Athens.
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

ruthaki wrote:My novel SHADOW OF THE LION: Blood on the Moon (Volume One) is now available on Amazon and soon in book stores.
My historical fiction novel is now available on Amazon and soon in book stores: http://www.amazon.com/SHADOW-OF-THE-LIO ... n+the+Moon
Congratulations, Ruth. All that hard work and the long slog paid off.

Cheers
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

I anyone from Pothos going to the Historical Fiction Writer's conference in London Sept 5 - 7? I intend to be there Sept 5 and 6 so if any of you are going please let me know. It would be fun to meet up. I'm taking some promo material for my book along with me but just attending as a guest.

My publisher will be sending promo to bookstores worldwide but it may take a few months. However if you ask, they could order it for you.
iamfullawesome

Post by iamfullawesome »

CONGRATS!!! I think I will read it. :D
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

My novel SHADOW OF THE LION: BLOOD ON THE MOON is available on Amazon.com, Chapters (in Canada), Barnes and Noble in US and high street books stores in UK as well as several other outlets. Enjoy the journey!
My book launch Jan 14 at the Hellenic Centre in Vancouver sponsored by the Greek Consul was a huge success. Since there I've been doing quite a few book readings including two coming up in June during Greek Heritage month, one at the main Vancouver Public library and the other at Kistilano branch, a part of town were a lot of Greek people live.