I'm Baaaack!

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

amyntoros
Somatophylax

I'm Baaaack!

Post by amyntoros »

Did anyone even miss me? :lol: The only inconvenience caused by a category 1 hurricane and a very early "noreaster" was the loss of internet for a couple of weeks. I count myself very lucky.

Best regards
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
rar

Re: I'm Baaaack!

Post by rar »

dearest----'i' missed you linda ann! :D
new zealand (wellington) is so great, i love it. the fashions are 70-80 ish. and very adorable. everything is rather more expensive, but we were prepared for that--as much as we could at least.
i was only just now able to get to my computer, so i'm sorry it took so long to let you know all is ok.
and of course, i knew how you were after 'frankinstorm'. be well, stay happy & safe. love, your friend, rar.
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

amyntoros wrote:Did anyone even miss me? :lol: The only inconvenience caused by a category 1 hurricane and a very early "noreaster" was the loss of internet for a couple of weeks. I count myself very lucky.

Best regards
Yay! (Although I didn't really *miss* you because I was hardly here myself.)

Glad you weren't more severely affected by Sandy! :D
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
sikander
Somatophylax

Post by sikander »

Greetings Amyntoros,

Was glad to read you are well- I wondered how you were handling the storms. I suspect globally everyone is starting to ask what steps might be taken in future to prepare for such occurrences....

Welcome back!
Regards,
Sikander