THE END IS NIGH!

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

spitamenes
Hetairos (companion)

THE END IS NIGH!

Post by spitamenes »

So I came across a little florida based web site letting everyone know how the rapture will begin tomorrow at 6:00p.m. (eastern time I believe)and just thought everyone should know, so for the next 24 or so hours you can either party it up, or repent all your sins. I say party it up. That's what I was gonna do anyway. Have a great weekend! :D
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: THE END IS NIGH!

Post by marcus »

spitamenes wrote:So I came across a little florida based web site letting everyone know how the rapture will begin tomorrow at 6:00p.m. (eastern time I believe)and just thought everyone should know, so for the next 24 or so hours you can either party it up, or repent all your sins. I say party it up. That's what I was gonna do anyway. Have a great weekend! :D
That's a real problem for me, as I haven't finished the book I'm currently reading.

Oh well, with any luck I'll be one of those "Left Behind", and will be able to continue reading. But if anyone suddenly disappears from the Forum ... well ... er ... good luck with the Rapture, guys! :(

ATB
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
spitamenes
Hetairos (companion)

Post by spitamenes »

Well according to these guys, you have five months of pain and suffering to deal with if you are left behind. So maybe you'll have time between the pain part and the suffering part to finish your book. I'm stockin up on spf40 and speedo's right now!
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

spitamenes wrote:Well according to these guys, you have five months of pain and suffering to deal with if you are left behind. So maybe you'll have time between the pain part and the suffering part to finish your book. I'm stockin up on spf40 and speedo's right now!
I'm not too far from the end of the book, so there'll be plenty of time for the pain and suffering. The question is, do I have time to start a new book?

Anyway, I'm no stranger to pain and suffering - I'm a teacher, for Gawd's sake! :D

ATB
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK