The days are close.

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Efstathios
Hetairos (companion)

The days are close.

Post by Efstathios »

Dear pothosians, i wrote a very long text of what's possibly going to happen, but deleted it. Too much information and mumbling, that many people will just not believe or understand, and in the end, i don't know if i totally believe them too. But i have reason to. So, as a summary, i am writing this to you to tell you that things are about to happen. It started with the global economic crisis and the new world order before that, and it will escalate. It will probably start with Turkey, and will probably end up with Russia and Nato in conflict fighting at Constantinople. I won't give any other details, not at the moment. Peace to you all, and a Byzantine hymn that i like very much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfhYMmx- ... 439F2D8CC0
"Hence we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
Sir Winston Churchill, 1941.
Rubén Alejandro

Re: The days are close.

Post by Rubén Alejandro »

by casualty isn´t it the Greek echonomics that are a hault
tho the top echonomy countries not only in Europe but in the world ..
.. as if Alexander would be present on earth and , praying ! his kingdom
to be back , somehow , as a good consequence of his kingdom past ,
coming back now , if a God Allmighty believer , as the Kindgom of God then .

Alejandro .
spitamenes
Hetairos (companion)

Post by spitamenes »

Rubén Alejandro wrote:by casualty isn´t it the Greek echonomics that are a hault
tho the top echonomy countries not only in Europe but in the world ..
.. as if Alexander would be present on earth and , praying ! his kingdom
to be back , somehow , as a good consequence of his kingdom past ,
coming back now , if a God Allmighty believer , as the Kindgom of God then .

Alejandro .
+1
:wink:
Efstathios
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Efstathios »

What is interesting is that Greece once again holds the attention of the World, and not only that but as Alejandro wrote, and if i understood correctly, the whole global economy is depending on whether Greece goes bankrupt or not. And some people want to point out that Greece is a small country and wouldn't affect the rest of the world, but hey, Obama yelled repeatedly to Germany and France (but especially Germany) to do something about the Greek debt, because he knows that if Greece goes bankrupt, it will create a domino at Europe, and then to the rest of the world. And they know it too, that is why every time they create a fuss about not giving money, but still they give it. The result though is a huge decrease in wages for Greek people, wages that were already low, and products were overpriced long before the global crisis began. I know people that got 180 euros for 15 days of work. And they have house loans at 300-400 euros per month. Their salary went from 1200 euros down to 400-500 per month. We are talking about annihilation here.

They started from Greece. Now they moved on to Italy. They are creating debts that aren't even there. Ask the Italians about it. Suddenly they saw their relatively small debt, skyrocketing.

Now, the Russians have a part of their fleet down to Cyprus. Russian Sukhois are flying over the Aegean sea. But why is Russia involved on what's going on down to Cyprus, Greece, Turkey and Israel? Because they get the chance to also establish their influence at the area, a chance that they were denied 4-5 years ago, when the former Greek President Kostas Karamanlis along with Putin, started making agreements about the Gas, and forming an alliance, and also because of the 12 miles of the n. shelf but that is another long subject. And then oh by miracle, Greece and Karamanlis were under attack by what we call assymetric threats, the big fires of Peloponnese at 2007, the riots in Athens at 2008, plus a recently revealed assasination attempt at his life,(a newspaper revealed documents which are alledged to be original) which was stopped by Russian agents. What followed, was elections, Geoffrey aka Giorgos Papandreou became President, cancelled all the agreements with Russia, and became the perfect puppet, bringing Greece into the IMF while he knew there wasn't any money even before the elections, but yelled that money exist, billions of them. And now, another interesting fact, Monti became President of Italy and Papadimos of Greece at the same time, both without elections, and Monti is one of the 3 heads of the Trilateral commitee and Papadimos also an influencial member.

It isn't that hard to fill in to the puzzle is it? Interesting fact: Up until now the Trilateral commitee was being mentioned all the time in conspiracy theories e.t.c. being a branch of Buildebergh. Well now, it is mentioned even at the news. What will happen next? Well, time will show.

Surely, Alexander would have wrecked havoc to everybody had he been alive now, and as Alejandro said, he would want his Kingdom back, a Kingdom of God. We need an Alexander.

P.S Despite what is happening and their plans to break us, they fail and instead we get strength. A video that i translate the first words and the first words of the song. It's from the national parade honoring the "NO" against the Italian fascist claims for Greece to surrender in 1940.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SvO28s ... re=related

Eyelpides (Eyelpidon military school), the time has come, a slightest tribute to those who shed their blood for our grounds (our country), our Macedonia, 1 -2 -3 together
Song: Makedonia famous, Alexander's land X2
who drove the barbarians away and now you are free X2
and goes on.
"Hence we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
Sir Winston Churchill, 1941.