Alexander's influence on modern world

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

MaryG90

Alexander's influence on modern world

Post by MaryG90 »

Hi everybody! I really love the Alexander character and that is the reason why I've decided to choose this topic: "Alexander's influence on modern world" for my high school thesis (final exam :| ) :wink: I have to prepare an essay and I need help to find all the links with all the subjects I study at school.

I think that Alexander is a really important figure and he certainly had influenced our world!
I have to find links with italian literature (1800-1900), english literature (1800-1900), history of art (1600-1900), philosphy (1700-1900), modern history (1800-1900), latin (these are humanistic subjects) but also, if it's possible, with science, physics and maths!

I know it's kinda impossible to find all these things but I just need ideas!! Thank you in advance!

these are my ideas:
italian: Giovanni Pascoli "Alèxandros"
english: ???
history of art: neoclassicism
philosophy: someone related to Aristotle's philosphy belonging to XIX or XX century
modern history: ???
latin: ???
science: ???
physics: ???
maths: ???

P.S. Sorry if I made spelling or grammatical mistakes but this isn't my mother tongue :wink: