Analogy as a Chef.

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

jasonxx

Analogy as a Chef.

Post by jasonxx »

I would like to make an analogy In my experiences with food theodd time I have made a balls up. and as customers demand feeding I would take fresh ingredients and start again until the Advertised dish is perfect..... I highlight the PhraseFresh ingredients.

Now Stonekeeps trying. He started with making a balls up crap film and seems to keep using the old burned out ingredients to make a good film hes tried 3 times. You cant create a good froduct from stlae useless ingredients.

The secret is to start afresh with new fresh ingredients.

kenny
rjones2818
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Although I doubt we need another 'Alexander' thread...

Post by rjones2818 »

The more I think about it, the more I think your analogy is correct. Y'see, I've thought all three of the versions were good to great (1 good, 2 better, 3 great). He mixed his ingrediants and came up with three pretty good versions of the same movie.

If the movie wasn't to your taste, it fits the analogy as well. For some a truffle is just chocolate.

:twisted:
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »

Brilliant Mr Jones.

Alas a truffle is not just chocolate. A truffle is a mixture of Dark Chocolate. Unsalted butter and whipped cream. Get the quantities and method right and they melt in your mouth. Get it wrong and you end up with a guey mess no one can stomach

kenny.
jan
Strategos (general)

Fresh ingredients...

Post by jan »

On yahoo today I watched a preview of Cassandra's Dream starring Colin Farrell. I guess he is still finding work despite the poor stew that Stone created. An Irish potato is always an Irish potato, isn't it? No matter which dish it finds itself in....