Lambs for Lions movie

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

jan
Strategos (general)

Lambs for Lions movie

Post by jan »

:) AWWW, gee whiz, I just have to mention this. Robert Redford, Tom Cruise, and Meryl Streep have joined forces to make a great movie called Lambs for Lions, which is about today's war in Afghanistan! The reason I am mentioning it here is that in one scene the character portrayed by Tom Cruise mentions Alexander! I could not help but react to that! I found the movie to be good as it is mainly about how important professor's can be to students, and how important congressman are to our nation. (USA) I could see both Tom Cruise and Robert Redford as being compared to Kleitos and Parmenio while young Todd could be compared to Alexander in terms of age and talent! I believe that that was a subliminal intent! (And also I have to admit that Tom Cruise would have made a great Alexander in his skills as a dramatic actor, but I guess timing is everything in filmdom, besides the importance of finding the right director/actor combo. Redford directed this film.) I loved this movie! After all, seeing Redford and Cruise together with Streep is quite just desserts for me!