Caesar

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

BigMags.com

Caesar

Post by BigMags.com »

We all know the severity and the harshnesh Roman soldiers and Generals Metted out and basically respected and destroyed whateve stood in there way.I know the Senated and Republican would orate and despise Alexander as the hated and didnt want a king over them.So why is It that great and bad generals barring a few held Alexander so high a guy who was actually a foreigner.They show no respect for Habnnibal. Even the gaiulic King voilsogetrix. hummbled himself befor Caesar yet was treated like a dog chained up in Italy till Caesar had the brave guy strangled.I sometimes were Alexander at the Roman Generals. How Would Caesar.Augustus.Scipio etc have treated Alexander if they had beat him and taken him prisoner. Would they treat him as a dog or ,maybe as a celecrity. Cheap Magazines
BigMags.com

Re: Caesar

Post by BigMags.com »

BigMags.com

Post by BigMags.com »

amyntoros
Somatophylax

Post by amyntoros »

Ya know, if I was trying to lead people to my website by writing a fake post on a forum, I would at least dig a little into the archives to find a post to copy. I certainly wouldn't pick the PREVIOUS thread!This place is getting a little silly . . .
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
amyntoros
Somatophylax

Post by amyntoros »

Ya know, if I was trying to lead people to my website by writing a fake post on a forum, I would at least dig a little into the archives to find a post to copy. I certainly wouldn't pick the PREVIOUS thread!This place is getting a little silly . . .
Amyntoros

Pothos Lunch Room Monitor
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

Besides, I doubt anyone would have taken Alexander prisoner. Ask instead, how would he have threated them?
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

Besides, I doubt anyone would have taken Alexander prisoner. Ask instead, how would he have threated them?
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

Hail CompanionsWhere the Romans to take Alexander. I reckon they would kill him. Maybe the Generals or Caesars would like him alive. But the Seantes would have none of it.Kenny
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

Hail CompanionsWhere the Romans to take Alexander. I reckon they would kill him. Maybe the Generals or Caesars would like him alive. But the Seantes would have none of it.Kenny
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »